WHEN YOU START A NEW BUSINESS AND HIRE EMPLOYEES, YOU MUST HAVE A WORKERS COMP POLICY IN PLACE BEFORE YOU HIRE YOUR FIRST W-2 EMPLOYEE – IT’S THE LAW!
Shopping your workers comp policy before your annual renewal is an easy and painless way to save money.
We represent top-tier, A-rated workers comp carriers that will compete for your business, so we’ll let you know quickly if there is a less expensive policy available for your renewal. We can provide you with a renewal quote as early as 90 days before your renewal date.
Because of our dedication to help you, we are committed to provide the coverage, tools and resources necessary to help you with your Workers’ Compensation needs.
- Are you facing increased rates or premiums?
- Confusion around the new AB2883 Labor Code change regarding 1099 contractors?
- Need assistance implementing safety procedures or trainings?
- Worried about your Final Audits or your current classifications?
Take advantage of the services we offer with the help of our carrier partners:
- Loss Control: Physical Loss Control or access to resource libraries offering training modules, safety training materials & CalOSHA updates.
- Claims Management & Support
- Specialized Medical Provider Networks
- Fraud Prevention
- Client Portal: Direct access to your information including billing information and loss runs
- Flexible Payment Options Including Pay As You Go